We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor at Woolshops Shopping Centre.
As Site Supervisor you will be directly responsible for line-managing, training and motivating our team of Customer Service Operatives on site. Staff based on site are primarily a Customer Service Team, but also undertake and manage both cleaning and security duties. This position is a working position and part of the shift roster.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Team building
- Managing rosters.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent Customer Service regime for Visitors to the Shopping Centre.
- Build and develop positive working relationships with tenants, contractors and external organisations (Calderdale Council, WY police)
- Liaise with both the Centre Management Team and Senior Aston Services Group Management.
- Planning, implementation & control of site operations.
- Systems and Procedures
- Managing discipline
- Quality Control – audits and inspections, (I-Auditor, Savills Mystery Shopper inspections)
- Health & Safety
- Compliment and Complaint Handling
- Current SIA licence holder essential.
- Experienced in managing people, and leading your team to success. You will be tenacious and flexible with your working hours, working 5 days per week (as part of the roster). This will include some weekends.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following:
- Flexibility: this is paramount as this is not a Monday to Friday, 9-5 position.
- Proven management experience – Ideally within the Shopping centre environment
- Experience of providing a quality Customer Service to members of the public
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate (essential)
- A passion to develop and enhance your site.
Preferred but not essential.
- CCTV licence
- Knowledge of COSHH
- WorldHost™ Customer Service Training
If you meet the criteria above, we will be very interested to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11. – 11.50 per hour (£up to £25,000 per annum)
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] detailing in the subject – Woolshops SC.