In line with the latest Government announcement, from Tuesday 5th January, only essential stores, Click & Collect services and cafés offering takeaway or delivery will be open. All non-essential leisure and retailers will be closed.
The safety of our customers, colleagues and retailers is our number one priority and we continue to follow Government’s public health guidance closely.
Should you visit the centre for essential shopping, we’ve made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help you and keep you safe:
- Woolshops Shopping Centre operates a one-way system in many areas, and we ask shoppers to please ‘stay left’.
- The centre’s car park continues to operate as normal, however we have put in place measures to manage any queues at the Pay on Foot machines.
- We clean surfaces (Pay on Foot machines, handrails, lift buttons, etc.) frequently to help keep our visitors and staff safe. Appropriate signage has been installed throughout the centre to help guide our customers to adhere to and maintain safe physical distancing.
- Sanitiser points at key locations throughout the centre.
- Centre security and cleaning teams will follow a strict hygiene regime and will be wearing uniform to increase visibility for any assistance to our customers.
Open stores include:
- Costa – for takeaway, Click & Collect and Uber Eats only
- Greggs – for takeaway only
- Halifax Bank
- M&S – please note that the M&S café and toilets are closed
- Post Office
- Specsavers – for emergencies by appointment only
- Vape n Go – for Click & Collect only
- Vision Express – for emergencies by appointment only
- WH Smith
Please click here to view individual stores opening hours.
We’d also like to remind any customers visiting us to please remember to wear a face covering.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe