We’re delighted to welcome you back to the centre, with non-essential retail now open.
Thank you for supporting the centre and our essential stores/services that were able to remain available during the most recent lockdown – we’re really pleased to be open and fully operational once again.
To visit our stores page for opening times, please click here.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we continue to have measures in place to help keep everyone safe and ensure their visit is an enjoyable one.
- Woolshops Shopping Centre operates a one-way system in many areas, and we ask shoppers to please ‘stay left’.
- The centre’s car park continues to operate as normal, however we have put in place measures to manage any queues at the Pay on Foot machines.
- We clean surfaces (Pay on Foot machines, handrails, lift buttons, etc.) frequently to help keep our visitors and staff safe. Appropriate signage has been installed throughout the centre to help guide our customers to adhere to and maintain safe physical distancing.
- Sanitiser points at key locations throughout the centre.
- Centre customer service and cleaning teams will follow a strict hygiene regime and will be wearing uniform to increase visibility for any assistance to our customers.
Please note that we are continuing to offer free parking for all NHS staff. Simply visit the customer service window opposite M&S with your NHS ID badge to validate your parking ticket. We’d also like to remind customers visiting us to please remember to wear a face covering.
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the Government Roadmap guidance closely, and we will continue to keep customers updated via our website and social media channels.
We hope to see you very soon!