Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Woolshops Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents, excluding Woolshops Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, please follow instructions in the Facebook post.
- The prize is a £50 The Body Shop voucher.
- The competition will commence on 25th April and close at midnight on 1st May. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Woolshops Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable.
- Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- All entrants consent to their entries being shared across the Woolshops Shopping Centre social media pages.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook. The winner will have 2 weeks to reply before another winner is chosen. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- The winner will need to provide their email address to redeem the voucher.